NG FAMILY STYLE COMBAT

Discuss John Winglock Ng's Family Style of Practical Combat Applications, Principles and Concepts

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ring Daggers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngtigerstudent

PostSubject: Ring Daggers   Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:38 am

Wow, I went all the way to the end of the world wide web and found almost no info on the Chinese Ring Dagger. It looks like if you want to know anything about them you better talk to Master Rick. Also his book is going for over 120 dollars if you can find it. I must say that the seminar at the Monkey got my ring dagger juices flowing. I have never had an interest in weapons but I got a big one now. I am going to learn this weapon and become proficient at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ken

PostSubject: Re: Ring Daggers   Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:02 pm

I learned so much from the seminar. Thank you Sifu Eckart and family for hosting the Event. Thank you Jeff, Eric, Ruby, Rodney?, Shane? for making the drive up here. Thank you Master Rick, and Scotty for making the drive and presenting us with the 1st chinese ring dagger. I know I have a better appreciation for this weapon. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Ring Daggers   Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:20 am

I think it went very well...we all had fun. I simple took pictures and just got to hang out and chill with all you guys. I'm glad everything went well and it was interesting that not a single person got hurt. Not even I and I hung out with Eric the WHOLE day. Thats a first!
Take care and see you guys later.
-Jeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngtigerstudent

PostSubject: Re: Ring Daggers   Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:35 am

Jeff,

I wouldnt mind seeing a few of them pics if your gonna post em somewhere or maybe you could email me a few if you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANNY

PostSubject: Re: Ring Daggers   Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:00 pm

If anyone has pics they would like to share, you can email them to me and I will post them on the yahoo forum for others to download.

Danny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trainingmethods.net
michael kinnett

PostSubject: Re: Ring Daggers   Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:19 pm

I will have the pictures from my camera sent out today and hopefully we can get them online asap.. I've been having some issues with format on the videos, so no video yet. soon though.. very soon..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring Daggers   

Back to top Go down

Ring Daggers
Page 1 of 1