NG FAMILY STYLE COMBAT

Discuss John Winglock Ng's Family Style of Practical Combat Applications, Principles and Concepts

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Forever Greatful: Grandmaster John Ng, Master Rick Pickens, Master Tim Pickens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Townsend

PostSubject: Forever Greatful: Grandmaster John Ng, Master Rick Pickens, Master Tim Pickens   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 am

Forever Greatful:

This is a message to show my greatfullness to my teachers and especially the founder of NG Family Style– John Ng.

Grandmaster John Ng,

Thank you so much for all you have done for all of us. You truely are the prime example of a martial arts master.

You have broken the boundaries, taught many who have been rejected and cast away. You demonstrate the Elite, the professionalism, the expertise, and knowledge we all strive for each day of our lives. Your teachings have changed numerous people’s lives and has saved many lives as well (mine included). Your students have taught many and their students have taught many, and the result is absolutely amazing. There are student all over the world that share this great system.

I treasure each lesson you took the time to teach me and they will never be forgotten. Thank you for entrusting Master Rick and Tim Pickens with all the knowledge and skill. I have learned much and still haven’t scratched the surface. The letter you sent to us upon achieving our Master’s level will never be forgotten. I think of it’s meaning everyday of my life.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and determination in not only bettering yourself, but the world. Your work has been a success and still is to this date. I am forever grateful.

Sincerely,

Eric Townsend Ng Family Style

Master Rick Pickens,

Thank you for accepting me over 15 years ago. Without that acceptance I would not be the man I am today. Your teachings of God andFaith have changed my life forever. Your level of combative training and application, external power, internal power, animal systems, bagua, dim mak poison hand are unparallel.

The advanced level of training you provided combined with your brother’s (Master Tim Pickens) advanced and extreme combative training has provided a well rounded system that only a handful of people in the world have been given the opportunity to learn.

This has created “The Elite Guard Division”.

Your students have crossed the globe and used your teachings from Ng Family Style to fight in wars, and even protect gov’t personel. This is the example of a true martial arts master.

Thank you for never turning away from me and seeing my dedication. Thank you for all your teachings, you have been like a father to me and I am forever greatful.

Your Student, Eric Townsend

Master Tim Pickens,

You also are the reason I am who I am. You taught me many lessons besides combat that I will continue to pass on to my children. You and your family have been as family to me as well.

Your training is unlike any in the world. Nowhere on this planet, do students go through the extreme training regimine that you put us through. You protected the traditional training and kept alive a foundation of true combat training that has seemed to pass away. Your students are all combat ready and focused solely on completing whatever task is at hand. Again no one recieves this level of training anywhere in the world. I will speak that forever.

Your skills are absoultey amazing both internal and external. Your students as well have gone on to teach and train and protect this great country. Your teachings have been a success and have trained an Elite Guard.

Thanks for the opportunties you have given me and so many others. I am forever greatful.

Your Student, Eric Townsend

"...Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No I beat my body and make it my slave..."
1 Corinthians 9: 25-27
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forever Greatful: Grandmaster John Ng, Master Rick Pickens, Master Tim Pickens
Page 1 of 1