NG FAMILY STYLE COMBAT

Discuss John Winglock Ng's Family Style of Practical Combat Applications, Principles and Concepts

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:30 am

NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP, 2010: “Surviving the Experience”
Register at www.ngfamilycombat.com Fill out Required Registration Form

WHAT IS NG FAMILY STYLE?
Ng Family Style is a Chinese based martial arts combat system brought to the United States from Grandmaster John Winglock Ng. Known across the globe for its intense training and effective combative applications, Ng Family Style features students with accomplishments such as international book and magazine publications, military, police, SWAT, and elite forces personnel.

WHAT IS NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP?
Ng Family Boot Camp is an event held annually/semiannually, which incorporates the well-known and respected intense traditional body conditioning, training methods, and combative technique applications. Everyone is welcome to attend regardless of training experience. No martial arts experience is needed to attend the camp. Instructors will work with you to enhance your learning environment.

NEW THIS YEAR!!!
This year’s camp will be bigger and better than ever! Now located on a 160 acre campground facility featuring cabins, shower houses, conference hall, industrial kitchen, community fire pit, 2 large fishing ponds, basketball courts, soccer goals, etc…reserved exclusively for Ng Family!

Instructor Chris Wilson will be introducing and incorporating combat survival training into the Ng Family Boot Camp. Survival tactics are one of the most important yet neglected aspects of combat training. Once again, Ng Family Style has broken the boundaries of the typical martial arts stereotype and is striving to provide a holistic approach to realist, practical combat training!

Master Danny Eckart, from Indiana will demonstrate his expertise and teachings in Shuai Jiao Mongolian combat. This brutal and effective approach to self-defense is a workshop that has been long awaited and takes combat training to a new level!

MATERIAL CONVERED:
Ng Family Style Traditional Combat Training
Intense Traditional Body Conditioning and PT Drills
Survival Tactics Workshop
Self-Defense Tactics
Shuai Jiao Mongolian Combat Workshop
Combative Concepts of: Monkey, Six Harmonies Drunken, and Bat Systems
Knife Combat Tactics

EXTRA
During the Boot Camp, we will also be raffling off a Survival Pack, which has been donated by Instructor Chris Wilson. $5.00 per ticket. Drawing will be sometime later during the day.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Everyone must provide some sort of proof of personal medical insurance prior to attendance. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FROM THE CAMPGROUNDS! No Exceptions!

Practitioners/Participants should come prepared for a long day!
What to Bring
Ben Linens/Sleeping Bags
Personal Hygiene Products (Shower Houses on site)
Towels
Change of Clothes
Camera (Picture taking Camera)
Personal Training Gear
Mouth Guard
Extra Money
DEODORANT…PLEASE!!!

What Not to Bring
No video cameras or video taping equipment are allowed this year. No Exceptions! (A Tape will be made by the host/instructors and available on a later date)

NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP, 2010: “Surviving the Experience”
Date: 10/23 (Can arrive Friday 10/22 at 5pm and leave the campgrounds Sunday 10/24)
Time: Saturday, 9:00am – 7:00pm Eastern Standard Time
(7am – 9am Registration. Also, A Specialized course will be offered at 8pm-9pm after hours for those interested)
Location: Camp Wakonda-Ho, 7900 KY HWY East 70, Yosemite KY 42566
(Liberty, Kentucky Area)
Host/Instructors: Chris Wilson, Daniel Eckart, Eric Townsend, and Jeff Coffey
Special Guest: Master Rick Pickens and Sigung Tim Pickens

Price: $65.00 / Person. Payments are to be made upon arrival.
$50.00/ Child or Spectator.
Children’s Self-Defense Course will be shorter length of time and less physically demanding.

Price Includes Cabin Rental for the entire weekend (Friday 5pm – Sunday 10am), 3 Meals on Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper) and Full Access to all Workshops/Training Seminars.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ngfamilystyle.bigforumpro.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:49 am

Also check this link for printable Flyer (PDF Format)

http://ngfamilycombat.com/files/2010_Ng_Family_Boot_Camp_Flyer.pdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ngfamilystyle.bigforumpro.com
rmarcum

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Every thing sounds great! I'm pumped!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Townsend

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

DON'T FORGET.....EVERYONE MUST REGISTER ONLINE AT THE NG FAMILY WEBSITE! www.ngfamilycombat.com
THIS RESERVES YOUR SPOT AND ALLOWS US TO PREPARE CABINS, FOOD, AND SUPPLIES!

Click here for the boot camp flyer: http://ngfamilycombat.com/files/2010_Ng_Family_Boot_Camp_Flyer.pdf

"...Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No I beat my body and make it my slave..."
1 Corinthians 9: 25-27
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eric

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Eric and Jeff,
Thank you very much for everyting you did putting this boot camp together. Your hard work, including Jeff cooking, made for a great time and fellowship. I enjoyed all of the instruction and most of all learned new things. Chris's knowledge on survival was very impressive as was all the Insrutors who taught great material. You two are outstanding examples of your teacher's great teachings. You guys are my brothers, if you ever need anything, I'm a phone call away. Talk to you both soon,
Eric
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rmarcum

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Boot camp was great! I enjoyed the fellowship very much. Make no mistake, the Ng Family is a force to be reckoned with!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C. WILSON

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:07 am

To Eric and Jeff,
thanks for your hard work brothers, sorry i was late getting there but i am so humbled to be a part of this camp. Ng family has taken a change for the good and i believe broken relationships, no matter the cause, were mended. the knowledge that ng family shares among themselves is the top in the world however the brotherhood that is earned is an even greater gift. thank you guys for your hard work and determination and for taking time out of your lives to teach me what you know and accepting me into this family

Mike,Shane,Eric, John
you guys are truly awesome. shane thank you for not only training hard and sharing expertise, but also for running the camera, i can't wait to see the videos. Danny's guys, i was so impressed by your knowledge and passion for your style of martial arts. it just goes to show, as with any family, everyone has there own style but we work as one unit. i hope you guys stay in touch with us and we will do the same. we can not afford to slack and lose you guys to distance and time. we must remain strong in our faith, family and brotherhood for this is what the ELITE GUARD is all about. if you need me for anything just call, write, email, message, ect.

Ricky
man the stuff you taught was intense and i loved it. it was so good meeting with you and talking with you, i really respect your position on "training to survive no matter what". i look forward to meeting with you soon and getting some good training in. if you need me brother i am only a phone call away.

Tim Roy,
you have a strong right hook brother, and an even stronger spirit. you are the true essence of a warrior. thank you for being there to support us and next time you get a chance rip jeff's face off.

WE MUST KEEP NG FAMILY ALIVE, IT IS IN OUR BLOOD. WE MUST NOT WORRY WITH WHO PRACTICES WHAT STYLE OR WHERE SOMEONE LIVES, NO WE MUST FOCUS ON THE WARRIORS HEART. I AM PROUD TO CALL ALL OF YOU MY BROTHERS AND HUMBLED WITH YOUR GRATITUDE TOWARDS ME. REMEMBER FAITH,FAMILY AND BROTHERHOOD (NG FAMILY ELITE GUARD STYLE) AND NOTHING ELSE REALLY MATTERS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Townsend

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Ng Family Brothers,
I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for all of you. Chris pretty much summed it up for me too.

Chris Wilson,
You are one talented man! Master Rick loved your material and greatly respected you and said he fully supported your knowledge and training methods. He spoke with me about how proud he was to be in a martial arts system that was the first to encorporate such skills of survival along with the new material on the way. He said that this is truely getting back to the actual training and meatning of Martial Arts. So CONGRATS Chris. Your unselfishness and willingness to teach has incorporated true combative skills and life saving methods for all of us and WILL CHANGE THE CONCEPT OF MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING ACROSS THE WORLD. Ng Family Style is known for its advanced combative applications and this takes us to a new level that continues to represent excellence in our system. As always just sit back and watch the world follow suit! Watch the new "styles" "schools" and "combat survival training camps" begin. And remember it is our honor to have Sifu Chris Wilson Elite Guard introduce this to the world! THANK YOU CHRIS!

Ng Family Muncie,
I'm hurting so bad! You all (especially Kinnett) beat the time out of me! Yes, I volunteered for it, but I after about 75 or so throws, I'm pretty sure I won't volunteer next time! Seriously guys, The Shaui Jaio was outstanding! I loved it and want more! Once Kinnett explained the floor compass and then showed full application while we "went at it", it opened my eyes to the combative applications of this great style! I'm still coughing up sand (and blood I think). Guys you all are our family. Sorry time was so so limited. I want some kali from that crazy little John Sales! (easy just kiddin' don't cut me). All of you guys have so much to bring to the table and we are proud to have you all as family! I can't wait to do it again! Eric Moore and John Sales; your attitude speaks for itself. You are the true example of a martial artist. Despite injuries you continued on and survived the experience! I am honored to have you as my family.

Ricky Marcum,
You are one crazy son of a gun! I love your ground fighting tactics and especially your teachings on combat mentality! I learned a great deal from you. You showed your willingness to teach, your respect for Rick and the entire system, your loyalty to the family. Welcome to the Elite Guard! We are proud of you and proud to have the honor to work with you!

Daniel Hoover,
You showed true dedication. You didn't get off work until 3am on the day of the boot camp. Got very little sleep and drove 2 hours to get to the camp and dove right in! You stayed up till about 12am training with us and Master Tim Pickens. Thanks for your dedication. We look foward to seeing you again.

Tim Roy,
Wow! You inspire me more and more each time I see you! As a matter of fact you inspired someone in my office today. He was born with partial inward rotation of both arms and was told he couldn't do somethings in life. I showed him your pictures and gave him your story and I quote, "Oh man, that is so inspiring, I want to be able to do that." Now he is going to train with me at lunch and also wants to come to our next boot camp! See Tim, you are an inspiration: even for those you never meet! Thank You, and I am honored to know such a warrior!

Jeff,
Good Job man. We pulled everything together and I feel like we had a great camp. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the system. I'm proud to be your brother! It feels good to join forces again don't it!

REMEMBER WHAT CHRIS WILSON SAID, "FAITH, FAMILY BROTHERHOOD". I'm here for each of you if you need me call!

"...Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No I beat my body and make it my slave..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane Bryant

PostSubject: The Green-eyed Monster   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:50 pm

I hope you guys can feel how jealous I am from here :)

Shane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Townsend

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 am

We miss you brother!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"   

Back to top Go down

NG FAMILY BOOT CAMP 2010: "SURVIVING the EXPERIENCE"
Page 1 of 1